BEING BOSS: Take Control of Your Work & Live Life on your own terms
Time & Location
About The Event
What does it mean to be “Boss?” “Owning who you are, knowing what you want, showing up and doing the work to actually make it happen! Being Boss isn’t just a way of working, it is a way of life.” It’s all about not just “knowing” this stuff but actually practicing it consistently. Our next Book Club will be an interactive exchange on how to incorporate the following Being Boss foundations:
- Create a Boss Mindset - How to week out distractions, cultivate confidence and tackle “fraudy feelings”
- Establish Boss Boundaries – Knowing when and where to draw the line
- Develop Boss Habits & Routines – Use a tested method for visually mapping goals with real results
- Embrace Boss Money – Stop freaking out about finances and sell yourself without shame
Come ready to engage and BE BOSS!
May 19, 6:30-8pm and will be led by GiGi Sampson.
This is a member-only benefit. Please register to secure your spot.
Feel free to eat or have a drink during the conversation.
Our Book Club is a bit different in that the Book Chairs read the books and you show up to enjoy the highlights, good conversation, and maybe a glass of wine. We have 3 book club events each year and we select books to help you grow your circle, heart and mind.
- Member Registration$0$00$0