Book Club November 10th
Time & Location
About The Event
Social scientist Brené Brown has ignited a global conversation on courage, vulnerability, shame, and worthiness. Her pioneering work uncovered a profound truth: Vulnerability—the willingness to show up and be seen with no guarantee of outcome—is the only path to more love, belonging, creativity, and joy.
But living a brave life is not always easy: We are, inevitably, going to stumble and fall. It is the rise from falling that Brown takes as her subject in Rising Strong.
- The power of “owning your whole story” Stories of falling down, screwing up and facing hurt.
- What is required for us to “grow through a challenge" instead of fantasizing about when it will “get back to normal”
- How to stop running so that we can Rise Strong.
- The elements of BRAVING: (boundaries, reliability, vault, Integrity, nonjudgement, and generosity)
Discussing how to be vulnerable and rise strong after this past year and half is certainly a fitting topic! I’m sure we can all learn some great takeaways from this book as Lora Solomon, our Book Club Chair, leads the conversation!
This event will be on November 10 from 6:00-7:30pm. Location ZOOM.
This is a member-only benefit. Please register to secure your spot.
Feel free to eat or have a drink during the conversation.
Our Book Club is a bit different in that the Book Chairs read the books and you show up to enjoy the highlights, good conversation, and maybe a glass of wine. We have 3 book club events each year and we select books to help you grow your circle, heart and mind.
- Member Registration$0$00$0