Fri, Sep 10|
Dilworth Neighborhood Grille
Monthly All Chapter Event
Kick Imposter Syndrome to the Curb!
Time & Location
Sep 10, 2021, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Dilworth Neighborhood Grille, 911 E Morehead St, Charlotte, NC 28204, USA
About The Event
70% of High Achieving professionals experience Imposter Syndrome &
- Fear colleagues and clients will “find out” they are not as knowledgeable or competent as they think!
- Discount their success and attribute it to luck or easy tasks.
- Don’t feel competent or worthy in their positions.
- Find that exhaustion and burn-out are replacing enthusiasm!
Kim’s upbeat and B.O.L.D. strategy, will help your group Kick Imposter Syndrome to the CURB!
Your participants will:
- Get their energy and enthusiasm back for what they do! Leave the draining comparison, questioning, and negative thinking behind.
- Be more fulfilled and have more professional satisfaction when they spend less time in doubt mode.
- Stop wasting energy on fear of being “found out” and start putting that energy into new ACTION to move their business forward.
- Own their value and gain confidence and feelings of worth back.
And with her strategy- they will show up with a new B.O.L.D. confidence in what they do that will increase their impact and influence!
Members - Early Registration
Guest - Early Registration
Members - Late Registration
Guest - Late Registration
Day of Registration