Time & Location
About The Event
In this informative, thought-provoking presentation, Caryn will challenge you to make a significant change in the way that you show up to your next meeting with a prospect. She will explain the secret to understanding your prospect’s preferences and motivations so that you are more likely to move them from prospect to client. If you intentionally accept Caryn’s challenge, then you will close more sales and improve relationships.
You will learn:
- Why you absolutely need to stop making assumptions
- About similarity bias
- The Platinum Rule
- Tactical solutions
Caryn Lee is - first and foremost - a business person. In the sometimes "touchy-feely" world of leadership development, coaching and personality assessments, and training, Caryn maintains a laser focus on real-world solutions. Her deep business background allows her to recognize and understand the daily people and process challenges in an organization.
Caryn is passionate about learning why people behave the way they do, helping them understand each other, and teaching them to communicate and collaborate successfully. She works:
- with individuals to become more successful and satisfied in their professional lives
- with teams to understand each other and communicate more successfully
- to translate that into the organization's success.
- Members - Early Registration$25$250$0
- Guest - Early Registration$25$250$0
- Members - Late Registration$35$350$0
- Guest - Late Registration$35$350$0
- Day of Registration$35$350$0