Fri, Jan 22|
North Chapter January Event
Effective Relationship Building to Grow Your Business with Terri DeBoo
Time & Location
Jan 22, 2021, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
About The Event
Effective Relationship Building to Grow Your Business
In this talk we will cover many Relationship Building obstacles and help you to better understand your role in making better use of your time and efforts during events (both live and Zoom) and more important, after…
- What are my personal goals and objectives specific to networking?
- What are some of the barriers that I need to break through?
- How could I be more effective networking with my existing clients, and how will I do this?
- How do I effectively "work the room" at an event, whether I am introverted or extroverted?
- How do I make a memorable impact when meeting someone?
- How do I strengthen my 30-second "My Story"?
- How do I navigate Relationship building in a Covid-19 world?
- How do I effectively follow up?
While it will be an opportunity to only touch on these subjects due to time limitations, you will walk away with information you may begin to use immediately. Relationship Building is fun, and this class can show you how it can be.