North Chapter Monthly Event
Time & Location
About The Event
Over 500 million people watch videos on Facebook every day. YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine after Google, their parent company. Video is one of the most powerful marketing tools in the business world today. Yet, most small business owners are not using it. Why? They are scared, they don’t know how, and they think it would be too expensive. They’re wrong. In this fun and informative talk, video producer and small business owner herself, Louise Summey of Elle Video Productions, shares her secrets and best practices for DIY video. Participants will learn:
• Where, how and why to use video to promote your business
• How to write a good script to accomplish the goal of your video
• What equipment you need
• How to get over your fears of being “on camera” and look like a pro!
Louise Summey is the owner, producer and chief motivator at Elle Video Productions, a video production company that helps businesses create the best strategy, scripts, visuals and platforms to tell their unique story and gain more clients.
- Member - Early Registration$25$250$0
- Guest - Early Registration$35$350$0