North Chapter Monthly Luncheon
Time & Location
About The Event
Generating and building a brand includes press. But how does an entrepreneur get coverage without the help of a PR agency? This seminar will cover how to create your own press kit, develop pitches and find journalists. Learn what reporters want so you can better serve their needs and develop relationships that will lead to continued coverage and support.
1. Knowing what a journalist or reporter covers regularly will help you in the long run
2. You need to look for press opportunities daily (I'll show you how)
3. Understanding that there has to be a bigger story to your pitch is crucial to getting coverage
Lindsay Anvik is a fourth generation entrepreneur. She travels the world giving seminars and working with everyone from mom and pop businesses to Fortune 500 companies to major museums. Her marketing and business development strategies that have led to coverage in the New York Times, InStyle Magazine, The New York Post, Metro New York and many others. She's also been featured several times as a business expert on MSNBC.
- Member - Early Registration$25$250$0
- Guest - Early Registration$35$350$0